Bogenn Plus Composite Pipes are manufactured by processing “Enhanced Thermoplastic Resin Based Engineering Polymer” with extrusion technology. While inner and outer layers of the pipe are made of Enhanced Thermoplastic Based Engineering Polymer, the middle layer with low thermal expansion characteristics is made of Glass Fiber Reinforced Enhanced Thermoplastic Based Engineering Polymer.
Production of Bogenn Plus Pipes and Fittings is based on the following standards.
- TS 13715 Glass Fiber Reinforced Multi-Layer Polypropylene Pipes
- DIN EN ISO 15874 Plastic Piping Systems – Ppr Pipes
- DIN 8077/88 Polypropylene Pipes
- DIN EN ISO 15875 Plastic Piping Systems – Pex Pipes
- DIN EN ISO 22391 Plastic Piping systems – Pert Pipes
- DIN EN ISO 228 Pipe Threads
- DIN EN 1254 Copper and Copper Alloys
- DVGW W 544 Drinking Water Installation Plastic Pipes
- DVGW W 534 Drinking Water Installation Connection Components
Bogenn Plus Composite Pipes are produced within Ø20 – 63 mm range with the specifications given below. The length of the pipes is 4 meter and can be tailored according to the special requests of the customers.
Bogenn Plus Composite Pipes and Fittings are manufactured in sea green colour.
AREAS OF USAGE
Bogenn Plus Composite Pipes are used for the transportation of cold and hot liquids within buildings. The users can obtain a trustworthy performance thanks to their impact resistance, hygiene characteristics, smooth inner surface, reliable welding method, low thermal coefficient of expansion, superior performance and long service life. It can be used in several different areas of application thanks to its advantages, namely, high impact resistance even in cold weather conditions and conformity with socket (fusion) weld method.
HIGH IMPACT RESISTANCE
Bogenn Plus Composite Pipes prevent damages and systematic problems thanks to their high impact resistance even low ambient temperatures compared to PPR systems.
1) Unbreakable Even in - 20 °C Cold Ambient conditions
Bogenn Plus Composite Pipes have high impact resistance even under cold weather conditions. This feature prevents possible damages and systematic problems. Glassy structural transition in PPR pipes in weathers under 0 °C is not observed in Bogenn Plus Composite Pipes.
2) High Cracking Resistance
In the presence of surfactants such as alcohols, soaps, paints, moisture-containing substances, pipes begin to deform and crack due to continuous exposure to internal and external stresses. Combined with temperature factor, such effects deform the pipes and start the cracking process. Bogenn Plus Composite pipes exhibit perfect resistance to such effects thanks to its high circumferential cracking resistance.
3) Flexible and Easy to Shape
Bogenn Plus provides ease of installation thanks to their flexibility.
4) Minimum Risk After Installation
One of the biggest risks after system installation is the possibility that the system is subject to impacts and damaged due to ongoing works at the construction site. Bogenn Plus Composite Pipes minimize such risks thanks to their high elasticity.
CONNECTION METHOD AND FITTINGS
Bogenn Plus Composite Pipes are connected with socket (fusion) weld method. Welding dies, which are specially developed by our company, must be used for the connecting method. Directives and standards of our company must be taken into consideration for implementing the connection method accurately. Standards used and recognized in socket weld method are DVS standards.
Our company provides all kinds of components (sleeve, elbow, threaded transition pieces etc.) required for the installation to its customers. Bogenn Plus Fittings are produced from the same raw material as pipes.
Criteria mentioned below and the applicable national legislations must be complied with in the transportation, storage and installation of Bogenn Plus Composite Pipes and Fittings.
- Bogenn Plus Composite Pipes and Fittings must not be subject to any impacts during transportation, storage and installation.
- Bogenn Plus Composite Pipes and Fittings are not resistant to UV (ultraviolet) rays. Necessary measures must be taken after installation for long periods of storage and applications subject to sunlight.
Requirements of the applicable legislation must be taken into account when socket weld method is applied for the connection of Bogenn Plus Pipes and Fittings. Where ambient temperature is 5 °C and less, socket weld application must be avoided, and welding operation must be resumed after necessary measures are taken.
- Only the welding dies developed by our company must be used for socket weld application.
- Thermal expansions expected in the installation must be calculated and necessary measures must be taken accordingly.
- Measures must be taken for preventing possible damages in the pipes as a result of excessively high pressures and cases in which the fluid in the installation freeze.
- After the installation procedures are completed, the piping systems must be subject to pressure test in accordance with DIN 1998, and results of the test must be recorded.
- Additional measures must be taken to prevent possible damages on the completed piping system as a result of other ongoing construction works.
No Content Has Been Entered Yet...