Bogenn Microduct Pipes are produced with extrusion process in specially designed production lines. The pipes have a smooth inner surface and grooved inner surface. Bogenn Microduct Pipes are made of high density polyethylene (HDPE) raw material. Protective sheath, which keeps pipe bundles together can be manufactured from polyethylene (PE) or polypropylene (PP) according to the requests of the customers.
The production of Bogenn Microduct Pipes is based on the following standards.
DIN 16874 HDPE Pipes – Embedded Telecommunications
DIN 16876 HDPE Pipes – Cable Casing Pipes
DIN 8074/75 Polyethylene Pipes
DIN EN 12201 Polyethylene Plastic Pipe Systems
DIN EN 60794 – 1 Fiber Optic Cables (Colouring)
Specifications of HDPE material, which is used in the production of microduct pipes, is given below. Our company manufactures products by using only raw materials, which are in accordance with the standards.
Bogenn Microduct Pipes are produced as single or multi (Multiduct) such as 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 12, 14, 24 with diameters ranging between Ø7 and Ø25 mm. Schematic representations of the products manufactured are given below.
Bogenn Microduct Pipes are manufactured in transparent colour, and coloured with stripes. Stripe colours are given below.
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHTS
Dimensions and weight values of Bogenn Microduct Pipes are given below.
AREAS OF USAGE
Bogenn Microduct Pipes provide service for fiber optic cables in communication systems. They can be directly used in underground applications or within cable protection pipes in accordance with the directives and applicable legislations. Grooved inner surface allows routing fiber cables within the pipe.
Bogenn Microduct Pipes are delivered as wound in tube coils or drums according to customer requests and technical requirements. Pipe lengths vary according to shipping method and pipe diameter, and special requests of the customers are taken into account.
CONNECTION METHODS AND FITTINGS
Quick transition pieces are used for connecting Bogenn Microduct Pipes.
Bogenn Microduct Pipes are subject to an extensive quality control process from the acceptance of the raw material, until the shipment of final product. Controls and tests applied on the pipes are summarized below.
- Appearance, surface, colour and marking checks
- Geometrical controls
- Melting flow rate (MFI), DIN EN ISO 1133 – 1
- Change in Length, DIN EN ISO 2505
- External impact resistance, DIN 16876
- Hydrostatic pressure test (170 h – 80 °C), DIN 16874
- Hydrostatic pressure test (2 h – 35 °C), DIN 16876
Criteria and applicable national legislations must be complied with in the transportation, storage and installation of Bogenn Microduct / Multiduct Pipes.
- Bogenn Microduct/Multiduct Pipes must be protected against all kinds of external factors that might cut, piece, crush etc. the products that cause damage during transportation, storage and installation. Pipes must not be carried by dragging.
- Fittings used in the connection of the pipes must be in accordance with the applicable standards and legislations.
- Completed installations must be tested in accordance with the applicable legislations and standards, and results of the tests must be recorded.
- In underground applications, relevant standards and applications must be taken into account.
- Additional measures must be taken to prevent possible damages on the completed piping system as a result of other ongoing construction works.