Bogenn Plus Pipes are manufactured by processing “Enhanced Thermoplastic Resin Based Engineering Polymer” with extrusion technology.
Production of Bogenn Plus Pipes and Fittings is based on the following standards.
DIN EN ISO 15874 Plastic Piping Systems – PPr Pipes
DIN 8077/88 Polypropylene Pipes
DIN EN ISO 15875 Plastic Piping Systems – Pex Pipes
DIN EN ISO 22391 Plastic Piping systems – Pert Pipes
DIN EN ISO 228 Pipe Threads
DIN EN 1254 Copper and Copper Alloys
DVGW W 544 Drinking Water Installation Plastic Pipes
DVGW W 534 Drinking Water Installation Connection Components
Bogenn Plus Pipes are produced within Ø20 – 63 mm range with the specifications given below.
While pipes within the diameter range of DN20 - 25 - 32 are provided to the customers as tube coil and length pipe, diameters within the range of DN40 - 50 - 63 mm are provided only as length pipes. Package dimensions and weights of the pipes are given below.
The length of the pipes is 4 meter and tailored according to specific requests of customers.
Bogenn Plus Pipes and Fittings are manufactured in sea green colour.
AREAS OF USAGE
Bogenn Plus Pipes are used for the transportation of cold and hot water within buildings. It gives confidence to its users thanks to high impact resistance, conformity with hygiene requirements, smooth inner surface, reliable weld method, superior performance and long service life. It can be used in several different areas of application thanks to its advantages such as high impact resistance even under cold weather conditions, quick installation due to the possibility of being transported as tube coil, less need for connection components and compatibility with socket (fusion) weld method.
HIGH IMPACT RESISTANCE
Bogenn Plus Pipes prevent damages and systematic problems thanks to their high impact resistance even low ambient temperatures compared to PPR systems.
- Easy Shipping
Bogenn Plus Pipes can be shipped easily since they can be converted into coil tubes. PPR pipes cannot be turned into oil tubes.
- - Unbreakable Even in - 20 °C Cold Ambient conditions
Bogenn Plus Pipes have high impact resistance even under cold weather conditions. This feature prevents possible damages and systematic problems. Glassy structural transition in PPR pipes in weathers under 0 °C is not observed in Bogenn Plus Pipes.
- High Cracking Resistance
In the presence of surfactants such as alcohols, soaps, paints, moisture-containing substances, pipes begin to deform and crack due to continuous exposure to internal and external stresses. Combined with temperature factor, such effects deform the pipes and start the cracking process. Bogenn Plus Pipes exhibit perfect resistance to such effects thanks to its high circumferential cracking resistance.
- Flexible and Easy to Shape
Bogenn Plus Pipes provide ease of installation thanks to their flexibility.
- Less Need for Additional Components
The need for sleeves, bends, elbows is significantly less in Bogenn Plus Pipes compared to other products.
- Minimum Risk After Installation
One of the biggest risks after system installation is the possibility that the system is subject to impacts and damaged due to ongoing works at the construction site. Bogenn Plus Pipes minimize such risks thanks to their high elasticity.
- Less Material Costs
With Bogenn Plus Pipes, material costs of designed installations are 15% less compared to PPR pipes.
- Less Labour Cost
In applications equipped with Bogenn Plus Pipes, labour costs are less by 35% compared to PPR pipes.
CONNECTION METHOD AND FITTINGS
Bogenn Plus Pipes are connected with socket (fusion) weld method. Welding dies, which are specially developed by our company, must be used for the connecting method. Directives and standards of our company must be taken into consideration for implementing the connection method accurately. Standards used and recognized in socket weld method are DVS standards.
Our company provides all kinds of components (sleeve, elbow, threaded transition pieces etc.) required for the installation to its customers. Bogenn Plus Fittings are produced from the same raw material as pipes.
Criteria mentioned below and the applicable national legislations must be complied with in the transportation, storage and installation of Bogenn Plus Pipes and Fittings.
- Bogenn Plus Pipes and Fittings must not be subject to any impacts during transportation, storage and installation.
- Bogenn Plus Pipes and Fittings are not resistant to UV (ultraviolet) rays. Necessary measures must be taken for long periods of storage and applications in which the pipes may be subject to UV rays.
Requirements of the applicable legislation must be taken into account when socket weld method is applied for the connection of Bogenn Plus Pipes and Fittings. Where ambient temperature is 5 °C and less, socket weld application must be avoided, and welding operation must be resumed after necessary measures are taken.
- Only the welding dies developed by our company must be used for socket weld application.
- Thermal expansions expected in the installation must be calculated and necessary measures must be taken accordingly.
- Measures must be taken for preventing possible damages in the pipes as a result of excessively high pressures and cases in which the fluid in the installation freeze.
- After the installation procedures are completed, the piping systems must be subject to pressure test and results of the test must be recorded.
- Additional measures must be taken to prevent possible damages on the completed piping system as a result of other ongoing construction works.